- 930.87 KB
- NLM LHNCBC CEB
Release 9. This adds required Age Ratings to the Store description. The software is unchanged (version 3.8). Release 8 (aka software version 3.8). This update is required. The policy regarding Mass Casualty IDs is changed... an ID must now be unique across TriageTrak's disaster events, not just within events. Consequently, New Report's detection of and feedback about an ID conflict is enhanced. Also: Edit Report now works better if you temporarily navigate away from it. This release completes the current arc of development.
TriagePic® is meant to aid hospitals and other organizations handling disaster-response medical triage. It helps quickly gather photos and minimal information about disaster victims arriving at a perimeter triage station, particularly to assist with family reunification.
TriagePic is part of a system for that purpose developed by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and available for adoption by your organization. TriagePic as offered here (and for other platforms) allows you to test and evaluate that system, of which there are two main components:
1) A “TriageTrak” web site (of which NLM provides a persistent demo instance), where
• User accounts are managed for hospital staff.
• Disaster events are defined and opened for reporting.
• Hospital staff, such as Emergency Operation Center personnel and family-reunification counselors, can perform searches for patients who have arrived or been reported to counselors by family members.
• Displays of reported people and of hospital-arrival statistics can be inspected.
• Staffers can report and edit arrivals.
2) TriagePic, an app optimized to provide a quick first-report of disaster victims that arrive at triage station(s). Each arrival gets a picture taken, a mass-casualty ID assigned, and, based on severity, a triage zone for treatment decided. With time of the essence, little patient info is collected at this station, only:
• Optional picture and name
• Pediatric versus adult patient
• Triage zone, designated by color (e.g., green, yellow, red, black) and name
Each completed report is immediately sent to TriageTrak (specifically, the NLM demo instance), or queued for later if need be.
Know Before You Download: You will need to get “hospital staff” credentials to use and evaluate the demo system, including TriagePic. For how, see either the App Website or Support Contact Info. The demo system is for testing with “fake patient” reports, not real patients.
NLM provides broadly-similar versions of no-cost TriagePic for Windows 7 and other platforms. The features listed next focus just on the Windows 8.1 Store App (which will also work under Windows 10). See the App Website below for much more.
TriagePic是由美国国家医学图书馆 (NLM) 开发的系统的一部分，可供您的组织采用。这里提供的TriagePic (以及其他平台) 允许您测试和评估该系统，其中有两个主要组件:
1) 一个 “TriageTrak” 网站 (其中NLM提供了持久性演示实例)，其中
· 分类区，由颜色 (例如，绿色，黄色，红色，黑色) 和名称指定
在下载之前知道: 您将需要获得 “医院工作人员” 的凭据来使用和评估演示系统，包括TriagePic。有关如何，请参阅应用程序网站或支持联系人信息。演示系统用于测试 “假病人” 报告，而不是真正的病人。
NLM为Windows 7和其他平台提供了大致相似的无成本TriagePic版本。接下来列出的功能只关注Windows 8.1应用商店应用程序 (它也将在Windows 10下工作)。有关更多信息，请参阅下面的应用程序网站。