Happy Easter from Word Connect and New Update!
1. The Easter event is here! From Apr 3rd to 9th:
- Log in and participate in the event to build your little paradise!
- The Easter Egg Contest is on! Collect Easter Eggs and compete with other players!
- Don't miss out on our Easter sale!
- Check out the store for amazing deals!
2. Take on the challenge of 300 new levels!
Thank you for your support and have fun playing!
Do you enjoy the excitement of classic word games? Are you a real puzzle game master? DOWNLOAD Word Connect for FREE! Start your word story and enjoy the brainstorm NOW!
Simply swipe the letter blocks and build words to collect coins! Find the clues to solve the crossword puzzles! DOWNLOAD Word Connect NOW to begin training your brain and become a word master!
It’s time to uncover hidden words and build as many words as possible! Come and begin your word story!
What makes Word Connect so special?
• Addictive gameplay! Simply swipe the letters to build words!
• Tons of words! 13596 levels in total await!
• Different Modes! You can choose from normal mode, crossword mode and the daily challenge! Come and solve different puzzles!
• Daily Bonuses! Log in every day to play exciting daily puzzles to collect big bonuses!
• Alternative Themes! Up to 11 cool themes for you to choose from!
• Vintage Style! Our wooden block graphics will bring back nostalgic childhood memories!
• Hidden Bonus! Extra words are waiting to be discovered! Find extra words to collect bigger bonuses!
• Play Together! Ask your family members and friends for help to solve the puzzles and send coins to each other on Facebook!
• No time limits! You can use your time wisely to find new words at your own pace!
• Level List! Want to check previous levels? Go back to the Level List and play again!
• Offline Mode! No wifi? Don’t worry, you can play Word Connect anytime, anywhere even without a network connection!
• Multiple Choices! Supported on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Word Connect is an app designed to train your brain and learn new words all while having a great time. Share the fun with your family & friends and enjoy Word Connect together!
This year, we are going to have a series of updates to bring you a better game experience! Get ready for the new era of Word Connect and enjoy your own word story!
– Subscribe to the Word Club Weekly Membership to unlock the following features in the game:
1) You will instantly receive 1700 coins, 2 Hint boosters and 2 Multiple Hint boosters after your first subscription!
2) Collect 150 coins when you log in daily
3) Daily Bonus X2
4) 50% off on Booster
5) Unlock access to all themes
6) Ad-free in-game experience
– The Word Club Weekly Membership costs $6.99 per week to unlock the above features.
– Payment will be charged to the applicable iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The prices may vary depending on country. The actual money charged may also be converted into your local currency based on the iTunes Account policy.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and you must verify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free pass period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Tap “Restore” to restore your weekly membership on your new device!
For more information, please refer to:
I don’t mind seeing ads for other games but it was constant. If you provide a free game, it’s fair to show ads but this was unrelenting. Had to delete.
This game really keeps me guessing as to words and word combos. Easy to play, with rewards throughout the game. Some words are rather obscure, but you are not penalized for wrong guesses, spellings, or attempts. The graphics are good and I’ve not had any problems with playing. Hope Zenlife will produce other puzzles in the future. Thanks for hours of fun!
WAYYYYYY to many. It’s extremely annoying . Deleted app.
I love playing this game every night before I go to bed the music is so incredibly calming
I never EVER play games on phones or even TVs I just personally hate them because of how competitive I am and also hate not being able to figure answers out or also losing I just get extremely frustrated. But this game actually soothes me. I spend at least a couple hours playing a day. It calms me down and occupies me when I have nothing to do. If you are not sure what game you’re wanted to play, don’t hesitate on downloading this one. You won’t regret it.
Yesterday I purchased the no ads option. Today the ads are back. What can I do except to stop payment?
Commercial ... to many.
I’ve been playing this game for a long while now. Love love love! Totally worth my time and energy!
Love this game
I have tried to get to support, but I have not been successful! The weekly team tournament is TOO long! Member lose interest!
This game is such a great mental exercise. I enjoy the challenge and as a “word” person it is my favorite game!
TOO MANY ADDS!! I’m not buying a game until I go through the different levels and see if I like it enough to pay for it. But I’m not sitting thru constant 20-40 second advertisements thru each couple of games. There’s too many game apps out there that aren’t as greedy and I have very moderate adds. The first 20 minutes of play wasn’t very fun anyway. I’ll delete the app ASAP.
Great game. Play it everyday
This is a great app. Fun to play and stimulates your brain. I highly recommend.
It’s not the game that’s advertised. What’s advertised is sentences that you fill in the proper word. You end up with a spelling game instead.
This game was fun brain teaser! I enjoyed it you’ll love it if you love words !
Love the word challenges and the points and prizes. I look forward to the daily challenge and then play the game and get to the 3rd award and that’s another 60 points. Some of the “words” aren’t really words from the dictionary and that throws me once in a while. Great game otherwise
Great game- too many ads, though!
I am ao quick. So unexpected Lol. I keep shocking myself😂
What a nice surprise to get a text message indicating I could play this exciting word game for FREE for a period of time. Thank you.
Way too many ads! There’s an ad after every puzzle is complete and that’s annoying!
Deleting immediately after the first 4 or 5 rounds. There’s a 30 second ad after almost every answer. There’s also ads across the bottom. This isn’t a game... just a running ad machine. HORRIBLE
Some words are really off the wall, unusual words. As others have pointed, some words are not recognized as words, but over a fun game to play. I find that entering the tournaments help to get more coins, plus I like the competition.
There is an ad after every game. I spend more time watching them than playing. I am deleting this and looking for something else.
Once you get going this game is hard to put down. Lots of fun, sometimes the word is right there but you just can’t see it. A good brain twister at times. 👍
It’s a ton of fun to play but the ads after EVERY level was annoying. I get having ads but I was spending more time watching ads in the app than actually playing.
Good game. Lots of fun. It can be challenging at moments. I would recommend it to everyone. I like the group challenges as well as personal challenges.
Now this Word Connect game is pretty addicting I am into Word Games so I decided to check this game out. It brings somewhat of a challenge and it has thousands of not millions of puzzles. Which are very fun to get into and try to figure out including the Daily Specials. There are a few things though I am not a fan of like the long misleading cringe ads that comes after every level. And another thing is I feel like it has a small basic format like all you do pretty much is beat the Regular Levels and The Daily Specials and get Coins while doing it. And there is nothing more to it. That would be fun if it was a board game or even a console game from the 80’s and 90’s but there could at least be other features like. 1. Challenges/Goals: So maybe you could add a bunch of tasks to do in levels like make this word but with a twist or do a word with a synonym or an antonym. Just to name those two examples there. 2. Word Tournaments: So I think there should be a tournament lobby and it could go in three ways. It can either be whoever can find the most words and gets the most points wins. Whoever can beat the most levels and chapters wins. Or if can be a live thing and there are new original levels to complete in and you try to beat all of the other two formats combined. So those are just two suggestions I thought of that will spice up the game more and besides that the game is pretty good with a 3/5. And Ps: get back to me if you like the suggestions and I will participate in all of the new updates too.
Great game , very relaxing
An ad pops up after each game!!
This game challenges my spelling abilities
Didn’t even play the game it was advertising. Some word connect game.
This games there coins are expensive. The button to hit coins that I didn’t want to do. I doubt he play after I lose my coins. That should take 5 minutes.
Love this it’s entertaining and educational and fun
Great game, but too many ads.
Fun and using my brain
I’m enjoying this game, but I take issue with words that are definitely not words.
This is a fun game, Terrible long annoying ads, and you accumulate coins, can be over 1000, next day your back to zero. Why would I buy coins if they disappear, I don’t think so!
Super game to teach spelling
Great game- keeps my word skills sharp!
This is a great game for all ages. Try it for yourself.
It was interested tiny
I love the game but an ad plays after every single little round! And ads “force” you to click on the app download page in order to exit it or you have to wait for it to play the full ad. It’s very abusive of the game users. Also, the ads that run at the bottom of the screen DURING the game are deliberately annoying and distracting with their flashing. I find the game enjoyable but the ads are rude, intrusive, and abusive to the users and their devices. I’m very disappointed.
Makes you think while having fun.
Just want to say that my 8 year old granddaughter was playing this game and now sadly must delete it. Many of the Ads are too risqué. For instance an ad with “shall we bang now” or “get married” and show cartoon adults laying on top of each other on the couch. Another ad show a lady in bed with one guy and another calling her on the phone to pick her up to go meet his parents. She really liked this game and it was helpful for her spelling and vocabulary.
I really enjoy playing this. I do it every day 😀📖💁♀️😎
Like it oodles!