Mindomo Mind Mapping
Mindomo allows you to visually outline complex concepts, tasks, ideas, and other related information in a structured form.
Apart from its extensive mind mapping features, Mindomo also covers concept mapping, task mind mapping and outlining functionalities.
Mindomo has many uses in education, business, personal development, and anywhere a clear overview of a task, idea, or plan is required.
* real-time collaboration
* multiple layouts (mind map, concept map, task map, outline, org chart, tree org chart)
* you can work on maps even if your internet connection is down, and your changes will be automatically synchronized when the connection is restored
* playback mode that shows you how a map was built
* mindmaps can be turned into presentations or real-time editable outlines
* map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
* Google Apps and various LTI integrations (Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, Desire2Learn, itslearning, Schoology)
* great variety of import and export formats (PDF, RTF, PPT, TXT, OPML, MPX, HTML, ZIP, PNG, XLS, MOM, MM, MMAP)
* Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP and ZIP backups
* Desktop version that enables users to work offline
GOOGLE DRIVE supported file formats:
– MindManager/Mindjet File (.mmap)
– Freemind File (.mm)
– Mindmeister file (.mind)
– XMind file (.xmind)
– Bubbl.us file (.xml)
– OPML file (.opml)
– Text file (.txt)