- 73.0 MB
Bug fixes & other performance improvements.
For a limited time, all Fuel Rewards members receive instant Gold Status.
The Fuel Rewards® program (aka Fuel Rewards Network or FRN), is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel at over 11,000 Shell stations, nationwide. Fuel Rewards members with Gold Status save at least 5¢gal on every fill-up. You can earn additional Fuel Rewards savings when you shop, dine, book travel and more. Rewards are cumulative, and there is no limit to how much you can save. Rewards apply to any fill-up, up to 20 gallons.
• Track rewards balance, current tier, & tier progress
• Activate offers
• Link Credit & Debit cards for earning (always use as credit)
• Opt Credit & Debit cards in to allow faster redemption and fueling
• Find ways to earn rewards
• Locate nearby Shell stations
WAYS TO EARN REWARDS
At Shell: With Gold Status, you’ll save at least 5¢/gal on every fill-up at participating Shell stations. Also, you can earn rewards at select Shell stations when you purchase snacks, beverages, car washes and more.
Dine: Earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend dining with a linked Mastercard, Visa, or American Express at more than 10,000 participating restaurants nationwide.
Shop: Earn at least 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend at select local and online merchants.
Travel: Earn 5¢/gal for every $50 spent when you book hotels, flights and rental cars, through the Fuel Rewards program.
With Mastercard: Look for exclusive offers from Mastercard to accelerate your savings.
More: Find additional promotions at select regional grocery stores, other affiliated programs, and online at fuelrewards.com.
Some offers must be activated prior to earning. Use the mobile app to easily activate these offers.
HOW TO SAVE AT THE PUMP
• Use the app to find a participating Shell or other participating fuel stations.
• Enter your ALT ID (or swipe your Fuel Rewards loyalty card) at the pump before you pay
• Watch the price roll back.
Shell is the official fuel provider of the Fuel Rewards program. Participation varies by market.
Mastercard is the preferred payment card of the Fuel Rewards program.