- 63.3 MB
- Minjung Ahn
Fixed an issue where the average feeding term was calculated incorrectly.
No more complicated methods!
Record your all parenting records through Baby’s Day.
– Share your baby’s information with your family and record everything about parenting together.
● Growth record (height, weight, body mass index, head circumference)
– Provides graphs to understand growth patterns at a glance
– Easy comparison with WHO Child Growth Standards
● Body temperature record
– Record your baby’s body temperature and records for taking fever reducer when your baby has a fever
– Provides body temperature graph
– Provides a timeline to view body temperature and notes at a glance
● Daily record (breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, baby food, pumping, movement of bowel, urinating, sleeping)
– Use the timer to record easily without record start time separately
– Previous records can be entered manually
– You can add custom records (clinic, bath, etc.) other than basic records
– Provides a timetable for understanding the day pattern of baby at a glance
– Provides a timelines for breastfeeding (with feeding term), pumping and other records
– Provides daily, weekly, monthly and customizable statistics
– Set each record. Timer ON/OFF, when using the timer, you can set the time to complete automatically without completing the timer and you can also add records other than the default records
● WHO Immunization
– Record your current baby’s immunization status with a note
– Easily identify your baby’s vaccination status by date or disease types
– Notify you with an alarm for a recommended date or a notification schedule
– Save your baby’s day with photos and writings
– The number of months, weeks and days of the baby is automatically displayed according to the date of the writing
– D-DAY from the anniversary date such as 10th, 30th, 50th, 100th days from the baby’s birthday
– In addition to the default D-DAY, you can add another D-DAY
● White noise, Lullaby
– Help your baby relax and sleep better.
● Save as a PDF file
– Save your baby’s day and diary as a PDF file.
– You can save body temperature records of up to one month in a PDF file and print it out for clinic visit.
– Set the reminder for recommended day for vaccination. You can freely set the recommended day from D-3 days to D-Day.
– It provides a widget that displays the number of months of the baby and recent breastfeeding, bowel movement, urination and sleep time
● Contact Us
– If you have any inconveniences or necessary functions, please feel free to contact us.
– We will process it as soon as possible.