- 65.7 MB
Enhances product registration process Adds Winegard dealer locator Adds support for Winegard Pro Series Antennas and Amplifiers, Winegard Pure TV Pro Series Antennas and Amplifiers
Winegard® creates connectivity while on the road, at home, and on the water by connecting to your Winegard products using our Winegard Connected app.
Installation and setup of your Winegard product is quick and easy with the help of our app.
– Connect to all your compatible Winegard products in one app
– Update product software
– Access product manuals and support
– Locate Winegard dealers
– Perform an internet speed test
– Register your Winegard products
– Access your Winegard account
Winegard ConnecT, Extreme, and Gateway Features:
– Set up your system with your smartphone or tablet, no need for a browser
– Purchase data (LTE capable systems only)
– Scan and switch to available WiFi networks
– View remaining Winegard LTE data, signal strength, network info
– Find My RV, Truck, or Boat (GPS capable systems only)
– Use with Togo RV
Winegard Pro Series Antennas and Amplifiers, Winegard Pure TV Pro Series Antennas and Amplifiers Features:
– View HDTV network and channel list in your area
– Use Bluetooth® connected HDTV signal meter
– Maximize signal strength with visual and audio indicators
– Fine-tune individual channels
More products and features coming soon!
Winegard Company designs and manufactures terrestrial and satellite video and data antenna products and accessories for residential and mobile applications. Since its incorporation in 1953, Winegard has designed more than 1,000 antenna models and been granted over 80 U.S. patents. The company’s heritage includes recognition by NASA for contributions to the Apollo 11 mission and the induction of founder John Winegard into the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame. Winegard’s superior antenna design and manufacturing facilities total 410,000 sq. ft. and include a state of the art testing, validation and measurement center. The company’s unmatched in-house and vertically integrated capabilities support its accelerated product design and development cycle.
Winegard creates connectivity.
TOGO(TM) and ROADLINK(TM) are owned or used under license by TH2Connect, LLC.