- 4.5 MB
- Kinh Tran
“Random Selectors” is a useful tool for randomly assign members, items, or anything to defined groups.
You can use it to:
– assign students to groups in class.
– assign friends to teams in a football game.
– assign colleagues to groups in a company party game.
– assign days schedule for members. For example, assigning which member will be in charge of cleaning public room in a dorm.
This app is very easy to use:
– give it a name
– add groups by tapping “Add new group”
– add members by tapping “Add new member”
– Tap green “Generate” button and DONE.
– If you don’t happy with this arrangement, just tap “Generate” again.
You can also edit group list and member list, edit their name, delete a group or a member.
Once a selector is saved, you can use it later, just by tapping “Generate” button.